Friday, March 6, 2009

Am I turning into a heartless empty soul?

I feel like I'm having a lack at love in my soul
am I turning into a heartless being?
I can't understand some parts of my life
I don't want to be shown like a fool..

I hope it's only a temporary stage
I hope it will go away so I can feel focused
Am I poisoned with the darkness that surrounds me?
or am I being weak for no reason

I'm being stupid; I'm blocking the entrance to my heart
The entrance through the doors of love
God, please don't let them to misunderstand me
I'm just too scared and alone

I hope that just like my brother said
all my nightmares always end happily
shake the bad thoughts from your head, vampire
don't care about your problems and be happy

I have a big heart and I have a great soul
just like my other brother said
and someday I'll find my angel of music,
my angel of love, my goddess of love

Alexyn Vampire Manson

No comments: